MTV SUCKS! MTV SUCKS!

If your going to do a flash based on a meme, this is how it is done.

DarkStar7421 responds:

Thanks! I read your other reviews and i really appreciate your advice! :)

Procrastinator Procrastinator

Okay, now this is a quality flash. I've hounded the last two I reviewed, but this had all of the qualities of a good flash. Good animation, voice acting, and an original funny story. Continue like this my friend and good things will come. Only thing is, sometimes short is sweet, but 21 seconds is too short.

How to KILL 99% Bacteria How to KILL 99% Bacteria

I'm going to echo most of what FlappyTheDugong said, you have so much talent and it just seems to be wasted in the flash by relying on the forever alone meme as the punchline.
The direction you were going was great, and it could have been a quality flash worthy of the front page if there was more to it other than a meme.

The Purge: Loitering The Purge: Loitering

This, much like the movie was dissapointing, and it had so much potential. The joke was great, and it would have been a great flash if it was longer than 10 seconds. It was kind of like a ham sandwich, but when you bite into that sandwich, you realise the ham is actually turkey.

Munar 1 Munar 1

Love it, I actually had a rocket land like that and I had to send three rescue ships out to help because everytime one would land it would be on its side.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Haha sounds about right

Super Mario Land I Super Mario Land I

I've been watching this type of flash for awhile now. Mario bloopers and such, and I have to say, this ranks up there as one of the best. Great job.

Morrigan Does A Thing Morrigan Does A Thing

This is hilarious. I loved it.

: Squirrel Songs V : : Squirrel Songs V :

My favorite

This definately has to be my favorite of the squirrel songs. I love the last song here, I catch myself humming it to myself all the time haha. Keep up the good work.

Bowser's Kingdom: Movie Bowser's Kingdom: Movie

Great ending to a fantastic series.

I've watched this series grow from the beginning, and this was a great way to cap it off. Unfortunately I will no longer have something to look forward to on here anymore, because nothing has really captivated me as much as this series. I hope to see you two do great things in the flash world. Start pumping them out!

Weird Al's Best Weird Al's Best

Great

That was great. Animation was fluid minus a couple of parts when it panned past the shelves. 9/10