Papa's Cupcakeria Papa's Cupcakeria

I've played all of the Papa games so far, and don't get me wrong I like this game. But I like it less than the others, everything for some reason seems harder than it actually should be, and I've completed all of the games. So this shouldn't be hard right off the bat, I have trouble ever getting perfect with the building.
It's fun, but is keeping me frustrated more than entertained.

Another Day In The Office Another Day In The Office

It is a fun time waster, but that is about it. It is the same games over and over, so it gets boring fairly quick.

Painters Guild (Alpha) Painters Guild (Alpha)

I like it, its fun. Although, it gets repetitive fairly quickly. Which is expected with this type of game, there is only so much that can be done. I would have liked to see some actually customization options other than the furniture.
But I do like it.

McDonald's videogame McDonald's videogame

Fun game, well made. Been playing this on and off for years now, since it first came out. It can be a little confusing, and annoying. But it is fun as well.

Charlie Buchanan: Job Charlie Buchanan: Job

All I can say is, that was funny. But there wasn't much substance to the game....

Infectonator 2 Infectonator 2

Game is alright, I like it. But got bored pretty quick, it's not something I could play for hours. But it is still a good game, and has won awards for a reason. Just not my cup of tea.

Papa's Taco Mia! Papa's Taco Mia!

I like this installment in the Papa Louie series, but it's not my favorite at all. I think it is the weakest one so far, I found myself getting bored pretty quick.
But this game is still a very well put together game, and I have to give it to you on that.

Papa's Burgeria Papa's Burgeria

Love this game. Gets annoying trying to save up for the thermometers and keep the customers happy though. Really fun game even if it can be annoying.

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Love this game.

I have always loved the last stand games for since the beginning. They are great, polished games.
As for everyone else who wants a sequel. There will be a sequel in fact it is in the closed beta stages right now. Go to Cons site to find more information on the game itself.

Tasty Planet Tasty Planet

Love it.

This game was pretty much perfect. It was entertaining and fun. The comic style made it even better, if only you had added a comic before each level. The controls are a bit sensitive though, and I don't like how you kind of slide around like your on ice. But I'm just being picky at this point. I love this game, if it wasn't so short it would probably keep me entertained for hours. But after the 3rd or 4th play through you have pretty much done everything and won every medal you can get.

Overall it is one of the best submissions on this site I have seen in a long time.