Cause & Effect Cause & Effect

Amazing as always. Been away for quite sometime, haven't been able to listen to your music in awhile. You have progressed wonderfully since I last hear something from you.

Epicity Epicity

Caught myself...

I caught myself headbanging to this and didn't even realize it until about halfway through the song. Very nice song. I don't listen to much on here but when I do your one of the top artists on my list.

Unbound Soul Unbound Soul

Badass

This has honestly got to be one of the most badass songs I have heard in a long time. Very good job.

_Dystopia_ _Dystopia_

One of the better

This is one of the better songs I have listened to recently on here. Good mesh between instruments and transitions. Need to work on the intro a bit though, seems a little sudden.
Maybe start slowly and work into the fast paced style?

BERSERKYD responds:

Thanks for all, but I rarelly retouch composition, I made new stuff instead. So next time I'll make better intro for you man. Rock On !

Magdalenian. Magdalenian.

Great mix.

Love it, great mix between electronica and metal. This is going to the playlist :)

Omnicide (Instrumental) Omnicide (Instrumental)

Really liking it.

I'm really digging this song. Going to be added to my playlist. Great submission, keep it up.

Babb Boys in Cherokee Babb Boys in Cherokee

Very nice.

Been looking at the bluegrass section on here for awhile and this is really the first true bluegrass that I have heard on it. Reminds me of my hometown up in Tennessee. Great memories, and because you made those memories rush back I have to give it a perfect score even if it was short.

My Home Town My Home Town

Lovely

What a wonderful sound. The flute makes this song stand out for some reason to me. The song itself is wonderful, the beat and rhythm work very well together.

The instruments used are a wonderful combination that will leave you tapping your foot :)

Super Mario (Quirky Remix) Super Mario (Quirky Remix)

Such a nice change.

Such a nice change in pace compared to the other Mario remixes. This one sounds totally original (well as much as a remix can be original). I love it, going to be listening to this for a while :).

Thanks for the pleasure you have given my ears today :P

Shanath responds:

Haha. I'm glad you liked it and thank you for taking the time to listen. :]