MTV SUCKS! MTV SUCKS!

If your going to do a flash based on a meme, this is how it is done.

DarkStar7421 responds:

Thanks! I read your other reviews and i really appreciate your advice! :)

Procrastinator Procrastinator

Okay, now this is a quality flash. I've hounded the last two I reviewed, but this had all of the qualities of a good flash. Good animation, voice acting, and an original funny story. Continue like this my friend and good things will come. Only thing is, sometimes short is sweet, but 21 seconds is too short.

How to KILL 99% Bacteria How to KILL 99% Bacteria

I'm going to echo most of what FlappyTheDugong said, you have so much talent and it just seems to be wasted in the flash by relying on the forever alone meme as the punchline.
The direction you were going was great, and it could have been a quality flash worthy of the front page if there was more to it other than a meme.

Papa's Cupcakeria Papa's Cupcakeria

I've played all of the Papa games so far, and don't get me wrong I like this game. But I like it less than the others, everything for some reason seems harder than it actually should be, and I've completed all of the games. So this shouldn't be hard right off the bat, I have trouble ever getting perfect with the building.
It's fun, but is keeping me frustrated more than entertained.

Another Day In The Office Another Day In The Office

It is a fun time waster, but that is about it. It is the same games over and over, so it gets boring fairly quick.

Painters Guild (Alpha) Painters Guild (Alpha)

I like it, its fun. Although, it gets repetitive fairly quickly. Which is expected with this type of game, there is only so much that can be done. I would have liked to see some actually customization options other than the furniture.
But I do like it.

Cause & Effect Cause & Effect

Amazing as always. Been away for quite sometime, haven't been able to listen to your music in awhile. You have progressed wonderfully since I last hear something from you.

Epicity Epicity

Caught myself...

I caught myself headbanging to this and didn't even realize it until about halfway through the song. Very nice song. I don't listen to much on here but when I do your one of the top artists on my list.

Unbound Soul Unbound Soul

Badass

This has honestly got to be one of the most badass songs I have heard in a long time. Very good job.

I'll be part of the sky I'll be part of the sky

Wow... I love it, the blending of the colors is what draws me in. It's beautiful.

Evanatt responds:

Thank you very much ^-^. I'm glad you like it, and took the time to leave a comment :-)

Attack Jeep Attack Jeep

Very nice.

Very beautiful peace of art there. The shading and lighting is excellent. What did you use to do this?
The attention to detail is outstanding, I feel like I could just reach out and touch this thing. Did you have any inspiration for the design of the vehicle?